Sunday, January 13, 2013

Great Music ~Project Intercession~

Hello Everyone!

      So to compliment the thread dedicated solely to Great Books, here is a thread entirely consigned to great music. The Lord has used these songs at different times in my life for encouragement, strength; I trust they will be the same to you. Once again if need be, I can be reached by visiting this thread here or by viewing the FAQ here.

Great Music

Getting Used To The Dark


He's Still In The Fire


Four Days Late


Not Worth A Dime


His Life For Mine


Once Upon A Tree
 

He Gave His Life


Heaven's Irony


Hallelujah Chorus


Arise My Love


Through It All


Glory & Honor


Grave Robber


In Christ Alone


National Anthem


Forgiven Again


Before The Throne


Preach The Word


Rose Among The Thorns


Truth Is Marching On


Stay Strong


He Was There All The Time

Secret Place

Mercy at Midnight

It's About the Cross

I Found It All

I Want My Stage To Be An Altar

If You Knew Him

I've Been Here Before

Mercy Walked In

Overcomer

Through the Fire

Remind Me Of The Cross

Alpha & Omega

I'd Rather Have Jesus

Take It To The Cross

Love Is A Cross You Bear

I Can Only Imagine

Homesick

He Knows

First

Trust In You

I Am Not Alone

Finish What He Started

Shoulders

How Great

Great I AM

You Are God Alone

Who Am I


More to come... in time!