Saturday, October 13, 2012

Project Intercession- Initial Post

Hello World!

 First words..
   I am part of the Fellowship of the Unashamed. I have the Holy Spirit’s power. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I won’t look up, let up, slow down, back away, or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, and my future is secure. I am finished and done with low living, sight walking, small planning, ...smooth knees, colorless dreams, tame visions, mundane talking, chintzy giving, and dwarfed goals.
    I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity. I don’t have to be right, first, tops, recognized, praised, regarded, or rewarded. I now live by presence, learn by faith, love by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by power. My pace is set, my gait is fact, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions few, my guide reliable, my mission clear.
    I cannot be bought, compromised, deterred, lured away, turned back, diluted, or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, hesitate in the presence of adversity, negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity. I won’t give up, back up, let up, or shut up until I’ve preached up, prayed up, stored up, and stayed up the cause of Christ.
    I am a disciple of Jesus Christ. I must go until Heaven returns, give until I drop, preach until all know, and work until He comes. And when He comes to get His own, He will have no problem recognizing me. My colors will be clear. –A martyred African Christian.


The purpose of this blog is two-fold; firstly it is an opportunity for me and to whomever may wish, to be a part of a Team to partake in a labor of love for the Church. This isn't just any mundane Team, but a Team of Warriors! A Team who will not give up midst the fiercest battle, the overwhelming waves of discouragement or cave under the pressure of peers. This Team is comprised of Believers in Christ, who will hold the Standard until their mission is complete. This is Project Intercession!

The second purpose of this mission, is for self-accountability and to help fortify the Believer in their One Foundation- Christ! Too often I find myself swept away with trivial cares and desires that perish with the moment of which dilute my focus on Him! I see this is not just a personal problem but a universal problem; it is better understood by the words of God's Faithful Servant, The Apostle Paul in his Letter to the Romans (Romans 7). However, the solution to the problem is simple; this same author wrote about it in another Letter addressed to the Christian Jews (Hebrews 12). Despite the simplicity of this direction, life has a disgusting way of tearing my attention off of Jesus. That is the purpose of this Blog (www.ProjectIntercession.blogspot.com).

I cordially invite anyone who wishes to partake in this arduous journey of Faith and Love, to consider the role of the Intercessor (Isaiah 59:16, "And he saw that there was  no man [or woman, regardless], and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.", 1Timothy 2:1-3, "I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;"). Too many brothers and sisters have been devastated by the Destroyer and many have slipped away. There simply are not enough Restorers, men and women willing to fight for Reconciliation of their own kin. Is this brotherly-love? I think not...

This is the calling, come if you will and partake if you wish. There is no obligation, no dues, just desire. I encourage anyone to comment, criticise or express a request in this forum as you see fit.




If for any reason you need some counseling, feel free to email